Saint Alphonsus Ontario Parkcenter Health Plaza
Ontario, Oregon / 2016
Lombard Conrad Architects was commissioned to develop a new health plaza at a former strip mall located adjacent to the hospital campus located in Ontario, OR.
The existing building, originally built in 1958, was a former grocery store and later converted into several separate tenant suites.
As envisioned, the facility would act as a portal to the hospital by providing needed clinic capacity, community rooms, as well as imaging and lab services.
Similar to the Treasure Valley facilities, the interiors would reinforce the Saint Alphonsus Medical Group brand. Through nature inspired textures and colors, the space is a warm and inviting neighborhood Urgent Care and Family Medicine clinic that provided Podiatry, Orthopedics and Physical Therapy services to the community.