MATTERS TO US.
We’re based in beautiful Boise, Idaho, where we make the most of living in an urban community on the edges of vast wilderness. Our weekends are full of camping and outdoors adventures, keeping up with festivals and concerts, playing sports, or just getting away with loved ones.
It’s important that we stay in constant pursuit of new knowledge about our industry. Many of our team members have received graduate degrees and professional certifications while employed at LCA, and we encourage everyone to continue their education.
Even without formal education, our in-house lecture series brings in speakers on new products, evolving trends, and other related fields of interest, most of which are accredited by the AIA Continuing Education program.
- Exercise fiscal responsibility
- Promote community outreach
- Give back
- Value our resources
- Preserve legacy
- Focus on service
- Practice empathy
- Express gratitude
- Invest in PEOPLE
- Recognize value in team
- Recognize value in the individual
- Endeavor to be the best in everything you do
- Strive to set the standard rather than follow it
- Continually seek improvement
- Don’t compromise
- Do what is right, even when its hard
- Admit and take ownership (of mistakes and successes)
- Demonstrate consistent character
- Be intentional
- Empower passion
- Support and encourage growth
- Leverage curiosity
- Foster knowledge sharing
- Recognize and celebrate success
Lombard Conrad Architects is dedicated to the communities in which we live and work. We make it a priority to give back and support organizations that make a difference in people’s lives. In addition to helping those in need, volunteering gives us a great opportunity to do something outside the office as a team. It’s a win-win!