Join Our Team! Marketing Manager
Who we are:
Lombard Conrad Architects is an award-winning design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the northwest. Founded in 1972, Lombard Conrad offers architecture, planning, and interior design services to a diverse client base. We pride ourselves in our mission to create architecture in public space. The vast majority of our work serves public agencies and non-profit entities. Our portfolio includes commercial, civic, justice, education, and healthcare design.
Interested in joining us?
The Marketing Manager position offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and exposure to a variety of project types. In addition, our compensation package offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, profit sharing opportunities, and paid professional memberships and continuing education opportunities.
Tell us about you!
Position Title: Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies and tactics to enhance promote brand awareness
- Research market sectors, participate and contribute to L/C business development and marketing strategy
- Deploy and manage successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to
execution (in coordination with an outside marketing partner)
- Advise on what content is valuable and engaging for our website and social media that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and contractors
- Oversee and marketing material, from websites to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Research and recommend networking opportunities and conferences
- Find opportunities within existing and new market sectors and identifying growth opportunities within those market sectors
- Develop and manage RFQ response process
- Coordinate internal team and schedule for deliverable
- Draft outline and approach to RFQ response with Principal-in-Charge
- Attend pre-qualification meetings
- Recommend strategic design team partners
- Identify key RFQ stakeholders and provide basic research and background information.
- Manage Marketing Coordinator/Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience in marketing (A/E/C experience a plus)
- Attitude required to learn
- Aptitude for creative and/or technical writing
- Project management experience
- Strong sense of aesthetics
Please submit a cover letter, resume and examples of your work via the L/C Careers page or email us at email@example.com. Include “Marketing Manager Position Inquiry” in the subject line. We’ll be in touch!