Join Our Team! Accounting Clerk
Who we are:
Lombard Conrad Architects is an award-winning design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the northwest. Founded in 1972, Lombard Conrad offers architecture, planning, and interior design services to a diverse client base. Our portfolio includes commercial, civic, justice, education and healthcare design.
Interested in joining us?
The Accounting Clerk position offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and exposure to a variety of project types. In addition, our compensation package offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, profit sharing opportunities, and paid professional memberships and continuing education opportunities.
Position Title: Accounting Clerk
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Candidate is expected to help in a range of duties are required to facilitate the vision, mission and operating philosophy of the firm.
- Input executed contract budgets into project’s work breakdown structure
- Gather and administer the monthly percent complete status of all projects
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Manage licensing and association membership renewals. (AIA, NCARB, state Architect licenses, etc.)
- Asset management – Annual Basis (tax filings)
- Request and maintain W-9 records for vendors
- Provide current project updates each week to Principals in Charge
- Assist with preparations for year-end –Provide support & backup to the Office Assistant when needed or when there is an absence
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- General ledger coding of vendor invoices for AP processing-Issue accounts payable checks to vendors and consultants
- Reconcile, code, and process company credit card statements, and employee reimbursements
- Input and process expense logs – FedEx/Postage, in-house prints, foam core/mat board, Lombard Conrad truck mileage
- Deposit customer checks by applying checks received and applying to client invoices
- Resolve errors as needed
- Consultant invoice coding 2-3 times each month
- Evaluate client project status against consultant billings
- Cross check consultant statements each quarter to ensure consultants are paid timely and appropriately
- Compile and enter monthly consultant accrual based on current project status
- Verify liability insurance and obtain documentation prior to payment
- General point of contact for all consultant billings
- Compile and issue monthly client invoices in accordance to contract terms
- Work with individual Principal Architects to finalize and send to clients
- Match reimbursable expense copies to client billings before issuing to client
- Assist with auditing A/R as needed
- Associate accounting degree
- Working knowledge of general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable accounts
- Ability to follow complex instructions; willingness to take direction, change tasks and meet deadlines as required
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office 365 applications, specifically Teams, Excel, Word
- Preferred: Deltek software experience
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as part of a project team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple or fast-paced projects
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
Please email email@example.com for additional information regarding the role and detailed responsibilities of this position. Include “Accounting Clerk Position Inquiry” in the subject line. We’ll be in touch!
Did we mention?
In 2019, Lombard Conrad was voted the Best Architecture Firm in Idaho by Idaho Business Review readers and awarded honorable mention in The Best Places to Work in Idaho competition. In 2020, we were voted top 3 in the categories of Architecture Firm and Interior Design Company by Idaho Business Review readers! Learn more about us at www.lombardconrad.com.